Varicon is an innovative, fast-growing start-up in the Australian construction tech space. Our platform enables contractors of different sizes to efficiently and substantially reduce their financial risk by enabling real-time visibility into their portfolio’s financial management.
We recently received an investment from a Melbourne-based accredited VC accelerator, as well as highly established angel investors.
Why Join Varicon?
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Varicon! We are seeking employees inspired by technology and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Varicon.
Working at Varicon, our Employees have access to the following benefits
- As a valued member of the team, you will be part of a fast-growing and globally recognized brand.
- An emphasis on Work-Life Balance
- Health and Wellness Discounts
- Awards and Recognition
- Career Growth and Development opportunities
- Five working days
- Paid annual and sick leave
- Flexible working hours (make your work schedule work for you)
- Opportunity to shape an international standard product and influence our technology stack
- Write clean, high-quality scripts that test product functionality automatically.
- Identify specific cases that should be automated and discuss them with manual QA engineers.
- Design, implement, and execute test cases.
- Evaluate testing process, make recommendations as necessary.
- Timely execution of test cases.
- Identify, and record bugs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science.
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of automation testing of software products and web/mobile applications using the structured testing methodology.
- At least 2 year of experience with automated testing tools.
- Intermediate level in using specific programming languages (Java, Python, PHP, C#).
- Deep knowledge of CSS, HTML, XML.
- Great communication skills: an ability to find a common language with all team members.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, the ability to see the root of the problem and come up with efficient, creative, and cost-effective solutions.