Varicon is an innovative, fast-growing start-up in the Australian construction tech space. Our platform enables contractors of different sizes to efficiently and substantially reduce their financial risk by enabling real-time visibility into their portfolio’s financial management.
We recently received an investment from a Melbourne-based accredited VC accelerator, as well as highly established angel investors.
Why Join Varicon?
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Varicon! We are seeking employees inspired by technology and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Varicon.
Working at Varicon, our Employees have access to the following benefits
- As a valued member of the team, you will be part of a fast-growing and globally recognized brand.
- An emphasis on Work-Life Balance
- Health and Wellness Discounts
- Awards and Recognition
- Career Growth and Development opportunities
- Five working days
- Paid annual and sick leave
- Flexible working hours (make your work schedule work for you)
- Opportunity to shape an international standard product and influence our technology stack
- Plan and implement new designs
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- At least 1 year of experience in the field of UI/UX
- A portfolio of UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma (required), Adobe XD, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite
- A team player but can work independently too
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
Good to have