Varicon is an innovative, fast-growing start-up in the Australian construction tech space. Our platform enables contractors of different sizes to efficiently and substantially reduce their financial risk by enabling real-time visibility into their portfolio’s financial management.
We recently received an investment from a Melbourne-based accredited VC accelerator, as well as highly established angel investors.
Why Join Varicon?
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Varicon! We are seeking employees inspired by technology and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Varicon.
Working at Varicon, our Employees have access to the following benefits
- As a valued member of the team, you will be part of a fast-growing and globally recognized brand.
- An emphasis on Work-Life Balance
- Health and Wellness Discounts
- Awards and Recognition
- Career Growth and Development opportunities
- Five working days
- Paid annual and sick leave
- Flexible working hours (make your work schedule work for you)
- Opportunity to shape an international standard product and influence our technology stack
- Create tests to identify software problems
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
- Document results of tests for the software development team
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience
- Works together with the software developer to enhance and improve programs
- At least 1 year of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- High proficiency in computer technology and programming languages
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field