Varicon is an innovative, fast-growing start-up in the Australian construction tech space. Our platform enables contractors of different sizes to efficiently and substantially reduce their financial risk by enabling real-time visibility into their portfolio’s financial management.
We recently received an investment from a Melbourne-based accredited VC accelerator, as well as highly established angel investors.
Why Join Varicon?
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Varicon! We are seeking employees inspired by technology and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Varicon.
Working at Varicon, our Employees have access to the following benefits
- As a valued member of the team, you will be part of a fast-growing and globally recognized brand.
- An emphasis on Work-Life Balance
- Health and Wellness Discounts
- Awards and Recognition
- Career Growth and Development opportunities
- Five working days
- Paid annual and sick leave
- Flexible working hours (make your work schedule work for you)
- Opportunity to shape an international standard product and influence our technology stack
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint GoalsAssisting and reviewing the development of project scopes, considering resources, and technological constraints including cost estimates with consideration to business impacts and identified risks.
- Creating and executing project work plans and revising as appropriate to meet the changing needs and requirements.
- Assuring that projects are completed according to schedule and within budget.
- Reviewing deliverables prepared by the team before passing them to stakeholders.
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner or Software Project Manager
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of Agile/Scrum process and principles
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details